[IP] endos in Pittsburgh

We see Jean (formerly Betschart) Roemer, of Children's Hospital.  She is a
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, CDE, and uses a MiniMed pump.  She has written
several books on young children and diabetes, as well as other
diabetes-related books.  It has been a perfect fit for us.  She works under /
with a couple of endos, but she is the only one we see.  She is awesome!!

Mom to Zach, dxd at 13 months, pumping since April 2001 at the age of two.