Re: [IP] Bad luck with the Precision Xtra glucose monitor

Got mine in Feb. this year and got another one as backup. Never had a
problem. My wife purchased the software for downloads and I really
like it.

Michel J. Boucher Air Traffic Control Simulation email @ redacted If
the Black Boxes can survive an airplane crash, why don't they make the
whole aircraft with that stuff !!!!!!!!    >From: "Myndi Fletcher"