Re: [IP] Repeat Emails

At 11/13/2002, 02:05 PM email @ redacted wrote:
 >             Well, I am also having a problem I wrote to the help people at
 >the IP list to take me off the mailing list and only keep me on the digest I
 >wrote to them like 5 emails and still I'm getting overwhelmed with all this
 >mail so could somebody help please.

You didn't get a response because the volunteers at the Help desk didn't
know what was happening either (it was happening to all of us). Michael
just revealed that there was a misbehaving server out there that was
causing a loopback to our server. He was also busy trying to figure out
where the problem was coming from too.