[IP] MM508/dire straights...

On 11/13/02 1:08 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> What about those non-profit credit management companies?  You give them your
> income and expenses and they make a budget for you and determine how much you
> can pay and they distribute it to your creditors.  Not sure how this would
> work
> for court ordered garnishments.  They should try to go to court and ask the
> judge for an appeal.  Maybe if they show him a letter of medical necessity
> from
> their doctor and the amount that all their supplies cost, he would consider a
> lower
> amount.

I'm not too sure of that either, as thing vary state to state, but one of my
emails is to my friend at CCCS. I hope he'll answer soon asbout this.
Sharon's not the only one losing sleep here..... I want so badly to help
with a check or something, and can't do much at all. I'm hoping my friends
can have some ideas though, at least for some extra food on the table for
them.
--
The Geek shall inherit the Earth!
Jenny Sutherland