[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #784

On 11/13/02 1:08 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Yes,  I talked to him about that several months ago.  He wanted nothing to do
> with it.  We're relatively new to the area so there's no one that he could
> stay with.  If he chose to live in this area....he'd have to pay rent.  He
> couldn't afford rent and the bankruptcy garnishment.  Both our families are
> hundreds of miles away.  If he chose to live with his family, he'd have to
> find a new job and pay child support......therefore,we'd lose our house and
> car (those are covered under the chapter 13 plan)  I'm just not sure that we
> could survive like that either.  Who knows tho?  I'm just not thinking very
> clearly this morning.
> Thank you for your suggestions and for whatever help you can provide.  I
> think I need to go lie down........I really didn't sleep at all last night.
Losing sleep and hurting your health is not going to solve things. People
here care and you try to relax and see what may happen.

> Sharon

It may be a stretch, but I have heard of separations where the house is
shared by both parties. He wouldn't move out, but he would take away support
for you.

It's a stretch, but something to think on anyway....

Meanwhile, I've got some emails out to some folks and am seeking all sorts
of advice....I'll let you know as I find out anything at all here.

Now that IP seems to be 'fixed', we can get more emails out to you or anyone
who would be interested in helping out.

-- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland