[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #784

Did you order Logbook DM from Palmgear, or from handango?  I've had a
problem with palmgear with another person.  They ordered it, but never
received the registration key, even though Palmgear charged them for
it.  I, also, never received a message from Palmgear indicating any
order had been placed.

You said you ordered it...but I have no message from them indicating
you placed any order. I fear Palmgear is having problems. You should
have received a Registration Key immediately.  Please e-mail me off-
line if this is a problem.  Until they resolve this, I'm recommending
people get it from www.handango.com instead of palmgear.  How

Ryan Bruner