[IP] Re: [IPn] won't you join your friends?

Michael Robinton,  Executive Director email @ redacted wrote: For
those of you that have contributed and would like to say a few words about
your reasons, please go ahead.

My Response:
$5000 needed divided by 3923 active members = $1.28 per member

I thinks most of us can afford this but I know not all can. So if half can
not afford the $1.28  the other half need to pledge $2.56.  I don't think
that would be too hard.

Make a $10.00 early Christmas present to yourself. If half of us did that a
total of $19,615 (3923/2 * $10) would be collected and Michael would not
have to do another pledge drive for some time.

Checking the IP email is the first thing I do in the morning, the last thing
I do before I go to bed at night. It is the last thing I do before I leave
the house and the first thing I do when I return. I can hear some saying -
"Get a life." It is a big part of my life right now. I have learned a lot
from IP. I expect to learn more as the time approaches for me to go on the
pump. I am in the process of changing my endo to a great extent because of
what I have learned on IP - ie. I did not know there were education classes.
About 5 years ago, I golfed with a lady that was Type I.  I know that one of
the pro's at my golf course here in Memphis is Type I but he left right
after I met him. My CDE that gave me my crash course in bg testing and
insulin injections is diabetic. Other than these 3, I have never had a face
to face conversation with another diabetic. So for me, you guys are it and I
don't want you to go away. Besides who among you wants to miss Summer's
trials and tribulations as she continues her journey. (PS Summer congrats on
your startup. Hope things continue to go well for you.)