Re: [IP] ultraflex and leg sites?

  Joshua, almost age 11, is also VERY skinny and he is using the MM Quick
Sets, 6mm length (he has a Dis H-Tron+ but needs the smaller 6mm canula
length) and he is using these sets very well in the side of his thighes.  He
is an active boy who does  a lot of wrestling with friends, bike riding,
running around, roller skating, you name it and the leg sites have been
working great!  Oh in case you didn't know, these sets are also at the 90
degree angle like the Ultraflex.  We would use the UFs but they only go down
to the 8mm length, plus we really like the insertion device which allows Josh
the freedom of being able to do his own sites, which he is starting to do
more and more these days!!!

mom to Joshua