Re: [IP] Bad luck with the Precision Xtra glucose monitor

In a message dated 11/13/02 10:22:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In a message dated 11/13/2002 12:00:11 PM Central Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > I was wondering if others use the Precision xtra and what their thoughts
> and
> > experiences are. Thank you.
> >
> I've used this meter for probably 3 years and haven't had a problem (knock
> on
> wood!!!).
I am the same 3 or 4 years and have no trouble I would call them and tell
them you use 300 strips per month and tell them you want help or you will be
looking for help elsewhere.  Roger C