From: Artorius Rex [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:32 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Freestyle tracker backorder

I experienced something similar when I ordered mine in July.   It took about 3
weeks for it to show up on my door, even though they had charged my credit card
for the purchase already.   Annoying, but I like the product that finally
arrived.   If they're offering the rebate still, don't hold your breath while
waiting for it to arrive.   I ordered mine in July and quickly mailed in the
rebate form, and didn't receive my check until last week.  (~4 months).

It's either vastly more popular than they anticipated or they are having
manufacturing problems.

--- Marne Bodine-Rice <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I ordered a Freestyle tracker about 2 weekes ago, and they told me at
> that time that there was a back order on them.  The person I talked to
> made it sound like I would probably have it within two weeks.  I just
> called Therasense to see when my orde would be shipped out but they
> still have no idea when they'll have them in.   Does anyone know
> anything about this?
> Thanks for any info

Do you Yahoo!?