[IP] Re:

Joel, Have you tried taking insulin from the same insulin vial and
injecting it? That way you can start to differentiate between the two
delivery methods. If the insulin has gone bad, both methods will not lower
your glucose. If the injected insulin lowers you glucose the way you would
expect, then maybe it's a crimp in the set or something?
I use about 45 units a day and my ratio is also 1:10. You could do checks
on your ratios and basils. Also, are you on new drugs since your surgery?