[IP] still don't have my paradigm

When I called to sign up for the training session, I couldn't get away from
work to go to the one in Orlando and all the other ones had been filled (I live
in Tampa Bay area).  They told me to call back in December.  Is there anybody
else out there who doesn't have theirs yet?  I'm getting nervous.  And what if
I call in December and they don't have any near me that I can go to?  I'll be
out of town for a week, and starting a new job so I can't really take a lot of
other time off.  Should I be worried?