[IP] Aetna HMO?

Anyone have Aetna HMO?  The job I am considering offers Aetna low option HMO,
open access HMO, and Aetna US access.  Before I accept the insurance (which
starts right away) I want to know if it's any good, or if I should just go
ahead and get married early (our "wedding" is in March) to get on my fiance's
insurance throught work.  He has cigna PPO, which I know for a fact covers pump
supplies 100% and covers all my current doctors.  Is there any way to find out
what the policy covers before accepting it?