Re: [IP] Re: MM508 for sale

> > However, I am wondering if the court can be appealed to to take a bit less
> every month. These folks are being left well below the poverty level when
> that debt is taken. I feel the couple or three extra years it would take to
> pay off that debt at a lower amount per month would at least park these
> folks at a more civilized income bracket.

What about those non-profit credit management companies?  You give them your
income and expenses and they make a budget for you and determine how much you
can pay and they distribute it to your creditors.  Not sure how this would work
for court ordered garnishments.  They should try to go to court and ask the
judge for an appeal.  Maybe if they show him a letter of medical necessity from
their doctor and the amount that all their supplies cost, he would consider a