Re: [IP] Re: MM508 for sale...

In a message dated 11/12/02 11:31:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Ewwwwww.... Right now it would seem the best course is to "separate" from
> him and get the help you need...YOU and HE know you're OK, but it's
> something to do to survive, and this is what it is all about. A lot can
> happen in 5 years and selling your pump will not bring that much money
> in....

Yes,  I talked to him about that several months ago.  He wanted nothing to do
with it.  We're relatively new to the area so there's no one that he could
stay with.  If he chose to live in this area....he'd have to pay rent.  He
couldn't afford rent and the bankruptcy garnishment.  Both our families are
hundreds of miles away.  If he chose to live with his family, he'd have to
find a new job and pay child support......therefore,we'd lose our house and
car (those are covered under the chapter 13 plan)  I'm just not sure that we
could survive like that either.  Who knows tho?  I'm just not thinking very
clearly this morning.

Thank you for your suggestions and for whatever help you can provide.  I
think I need to go lie down........I really didn't sleep at all last night.