Re: [IP] Repeat Emails

==
Same thing here... got online this morning and had 133 messages.. 121 were
from IP and most of those were repeats.  Must be something with the IP
server.
-Lori
(38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. pumping with my blue paradigm since
09/03/02)
==
  Maybe there is something wrong with my email but I have gotten reposting of
  posts that were posted over the last few days. What is going on? Is this an
  IP thing or something with AOL or with my email?

  Adriana