Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #780-REALLY!

On 11/12/02 10:38 PM, "Jenny Sutherland" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> The subject IS about the digest!
> I got this and despite being a contributor to the IP list, EVERY ONE of MY
> POSTS has the dang blurb in it. ALSO a LOT of repeated messages, to the
> point of almost being a complete duplicate of #779.
> What the H... is going on??
> -- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

I have an iMac and I'm trying to find out!

We are looking into some email problems that are occurring.  Please bear
with us as we investigate and hopefully sometime tomorrow they will be
repaired.   We are aware of the problems that are occurring and are working
on them.

George Lovelace
IP Mail Administrator