Re: [IP] Health insurance--any word on Kaiser Permanente Select?

I have Kaiser in Washington, DC.  For my employers plan they will pay for
100% of pump and supplies.  Some plans will pay for 80%.  My problem is I've
been working on this for 2 months (partly my fault), but other things in this
system take FOREVER.  Need a surgery and was referred to the scheduler 6
WEEKS AGO.  She called today.  You also need to see your internist to be
referred to an endo to recommend a pump (make sure he refers to an endo who
will recommend a pump).  I have also encountered numerous incompetent MD's.
Medicare criteria, which means you must be a type I.  I had to wait 3 weeks
for an endo appointment.  Supposedly the system works, you just have to work
with the system.  I hope you have better luck then I have had.