Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm Reservoir Question

> One-half inch is one unit of insulin, therefore the 43" tubing
> uses about 22
> units of insulin. The standard Luer Lock also uses about 20 units of
> insulin. (~_^)

Wouldn't that mean a 43" tubing would use 86 units?  Maybe 1"  1/2 a unit?

Paradigm doesn't have a leur lock so I guess that's why I use less insulin?  maybe I'm doing something wrong?  But after I prime about 5-6 units through the tubing is full and no air bubbles.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov. 12/02 - Blue Paradigm