[IP] Re: MM508 for sale

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: MM508 for sale
From: email @ redacted
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:54:56 EST

That was the entire post. There is no connection to the subject line and
there is no complete sentence. Maybe some people don't realize how this list
works. For those of us on digest, we get 40k-42k at once and all the
messages come in for that one digest. When a Subject Line says Re: Digest
XXX we have no idea what is being referred to. When there is no <snip> of a
post being replied to, we have no clue what the reference is to.

Therefore, people, please have a subject line that matches the post. Please
post a complete sentence and if replying, include at least one sentence of
what it is in reference to. I'm good, but not THAT good. LOL

To err is human, to really mess up you need a computer