[IP] insurance in Nevada

If you go to the website for Nevada, State of.. the Insurance Commisioner has
a spot there for questions.etc.. They are great. They have helped me with
insurance problems and a problem with my doctors office's billing practices.
They are always quick to answer your emails and tell you what the next/best
steps to take.
I highly recomend getting some help from them as they are not the least bit
hesitant in getting involved.

M, Hughes