[IP] Re: Paradigm Reservoir Question

> The eight unit thing, just didn't sound right...
> when i was trained on my 507C, I was told as a rule of thumb, for every
one inch of
> tubing, this was approx. 1 unit of insulin.

One-half inch is one unit of insulin, therefore the 43" tubing uses about 22
units of insulin. The standard Luer Lock also uses about 20 units of
insulin. (~_^)

I'm not really grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, lawyers,
loud music, unruly kids, Toyota commercials, Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather, barking
dogs, politicians, and a few other things I can't seem to remember right