    From: Jenny Sutherland [    mailto:email @ redacted    ]
    Sent: November 12, 2002 5:21 PM
    To:     email @ redacted
    Subject: [IP] Mac Addicts:

    Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
    Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

    On 11/12/02 7:23 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest"
    <email @ redacted>

      Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:08:28 -0800
      From: Kay Guy       <email @ redacted>
      Subject: Re: [IP] Mac Pumpers

      Yes, a Mac group to lobby all those companies. Let's collect email
      addresses and come up with a game plan. I bought a Lifescan cable a
      year ago and it's just too much trouble to get the

    connectors to make

      it work on our imac.  I thinks we're a big enough group to make a
      difference. Let's go for it.

      Kay

    OK, Kay, you are members and I know of 2 more in my Mac_X yahoogorup.

    Anyone who is on a pump and wants MacWare for these
    applications can email me privately or join the Mac_X Group
    and we can brainstorm some geeky talk about this. *I* am VERY
    interested and we can always use some UNIX heads there too.

    I know there was a IP-Geeks group, but it went bye-bye so
    let's see about some folks with staying power.

    Up and Mac 'em!
    --
    Jennifer L. Sutherland
    13771 Olympic Ave.