[IP] Sillhouette Question

I have a sillhouette in and there is a little hole in the window where the cannula is, is that a problem???  It is just a small tear but the skin is there and thats where the cannula enters the skin, what are the chances of infection?  I changed my site this afternoon cause the old one ( 4hours old) was painful and when I looked it looked like the skin was ripped but when I changed it was the window that was torn.  This one is the same but without pain.  I'm halfway through a box and the first 5 were fine.  Did I do something wrong when I inserted??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov 11/02 - Blue Paradigm