re:[IP] I'm pumping insulin!!!

Well I just got back from my hook up appointment!!!  I was there for less
then an hour and they sent me home!!  I am to call tomorrow after lunch and
fax them my numbers on Thursady and I go back on next Wednesday for review!!
I gotta go eat some candy!!! AND NOT TAKE A SHOT !!!!!!!!!!!  Ohh I'm done
with needles!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Humalog with my blue Paradigm!!!!

Congrats Summer!
It's a fine feeling to be pumping insulin!
Have fun!

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here