RE: [IP] I'm pumping insulin!!!

Go Blue!

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] I'm pumping insulin!!!

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Well I just got back from my hook up appointment!!!  I was there for
less then an hour and they sent me home!!  I am to call tomorrow after
lunch and fax them my numbers on Thursady and I go back on next
Wednesday for review!!  I gotta go eat some candy!!! AND NOT TAKE A SHOT
!!!!!!!!!!!  Ohh I'm done with needles!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Humalog with my blue Paradigm!!!!