RE: [IP] (Fwd) RE: Disetronic posting re. FDA recall

This response from Disetronic shows a company with integrity.
Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael

Pumpers and Friends,

FYI, I received this nice letter from Disetronic regarding the recent
series of posts about the DTron and their voluntary recall. I think
this letter makes pretty clear what occured and what was done about
it. If you have further questions, contact Mr. Laan directly.
Michael

##############Disetronic letter follows###################