[IP] battery life

I have not had the problem to this extreme.  I have noticed that Duracells
don't seem to last as long.  I had an issue back in August when without
warning I got the ''no power' warning.  This happened twice with energizer
batteries.  I called Mini-Med and they said if it happened again to call and
they would replace the pump.  Thats fine as long as I am not 30 miles back in
the woods.