[IP] Re: Paradigm Resevoir Question

The eight unit thing, just didn't sound right...
when i was trained on my 507C, I was told as a rule of thumb, for every one inch of
tubing, this was approx. 1 unit of insulin. and when I went through my training
manual from my 507C (and i have a copy of hte 508) it says when filling the res. to
 add an extra 25 units for priming- and hey, i could be wrong; last night when i did my
 first insert of my paradigm; I was more concerned with doing everything right, and
 really didn't pay attention to exactly when the insulin came out and i think i used 16
 units in prime--

I dunno-- like i said before, i use alot of insulin, but i really wanted to get the
paradigm; and i guess i am just trying to make it work for me :)

Thanks for the input though.

Do you Yahoo!?