RE: [IP] Mac Addicts:

I've started looking at the Healthengage Diabetes product, and barraging
them with tech feedback on their product.  It is a logging product you can
customize a lot to record insulin, meds, foor, exercise, etc.
It is a java implementation so I runs windows/mac no problem.  There are
also PalmOS and PocketPC companions (although they are a bit clunky still).
Basal support has been promised soon and so far interacting with the
developer has been pretty good.
My hope is to get something somewhat seamless for importing PDA results into
the main application

www.healthengage.com