[IP] Mac Addicts:

On 11/12/02 7:23 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:08:28 -0800
> From: Kay Guy <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Mac Pumpers
> Yes, a Mac group to lobby all those companies. Let's collect email
> addresses and come up with a game plan. I bought a Lifescan cable a year
> ago and it's just too much trouble to get the connectors to make it work
> on our imac.  I thinks we're a big enough group to make a difference.
> Let's go for it.
> Kay

OK, Kay, you are members and I know of 2 more in my Mac_X yahoogorup.

Anyone who is on a pump and wants MacWare for these applications can email
me privately or join the Mac_X Group and we can brainstorm some geeky talk
about this. *I* am VERY interested and we can always use some UNIX heads
there too.

I know there was a IP-Geeks group, but it went bye-bye so let's see about
some folks with staying power.

Up and Mac 'em!
Jennifer L. Sutherland
13771 Olympic Ave.