Re: [IP] (Fwd) RE: Disetronic posting re. FDA recall

>From the Disetronic letter explaining the voluntary recall: This spring a
number of D-TRON insulin pump customers reported receiving small (.5 to 2
unit) unintended boluses from their pumps.

SMALL is very relative. 2 units of insulin drops my bg by 200 . Since I am
rarely over 180 that is not a small amount.

I don't mean this to be a negative post about Disetronic.