Re: [IP] Food software/sites

there's protein in Brussels sprouts! -- than it did to actually eat the
thing. <<<<<<<<

i never total up the meal after i eat; i just eat things and bolus as i go. because i have some
gastroparesis i never know whether i will be able to finish a meal, so i just munch and punch as i
go-- a unit here, two units there-- as i finish each different food. it makes it a little easier;
if i ever want totals for the meal i just review my bolus history. anyone else try this approach?

Do you Yahoo!?