Re: [IP] Filling times / no syringes in the house

"Have you read the manual where it discourages pumpers from filling at

Actually, I don't think that it matters when you FILL the resevoir/tubing.
The problems is with putting a new set in(side).  Newly filled tubing
wouldn't cause a bad site.  As long as you prime correctly, get all the
bubbles out, you should be fine.  I change my site and tubing independently,
the site every 3 days, and the resevoir whenever it is empty.