Re: [IP] Re:Paradigm resevoir question

I havn't done this but would assume this is how :
fill reservoir
attach tubing and use plunger to fill tubing
take tubing off and reattach the blue reservoir needle
refill reservoir
reattach to tubing and go about the priming process but stop it right away when you see a drop.  You would also have to very closely check the tubing for air bubbles. then hook up and you'd be set.

Only thing is I find I only use maybe 5-6 units to prime my short tubing and I think it was like 8 units for the long.  I wouldn't think it was really worth the trouble.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping with my blue paradigm