Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Battery Life

             I've had my Paradigm since 6-02 and only once did I get an E-21
alarm.t is no big deal. I called Minimed about it and they said it's no big
deal either. It is not pump failure. I think Minimed is getting too many
returns that ARE NOT a big deal. By the way, I've never had that alarm
happen again. It did happen during a battery change....Bill in az....