Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Battery Life

Just wanted to say that I've been pumping since 4/29/02 and this morning I
received my THIRD paradigm pump.  First pump gave me the E21 error message
for NO apparent reason.  The second one gave me the E21 error message after
changing the battery after only receiving the low battery signal within a
minute or two.  Yes, I have only used the energizer battieries.
Medtronic/Minimed is  well known to me regarding other equipment and I'm not
sure why the paradigm is having such constant failing mechecisms happen so
often.  Hopefully, three's a charm.
On a more positive note, I made the call to Minimed yesterday afternoon and
received my replacement at 9:35AM this morning.  They have ALWAYS been very
accomodating and helpful although I've read some have had bad experiences
with them.
Let's see what happens with Max3.