[IPn] won't you join your friends?

We are 12 days --- almost half way into the pledge drive and have
raised $1700 toward the goal for the quarter of $5000. I know you
probably don't want to hear about making a pledge to Insulin Pumpers,
but tonight or tomorrow you will go on-line and expect IP to be there
with notes from friends and fellow forum members. Insulin Pumpers
comes to you four times a year and asks for your financial support.

One of the biggest problems with pledge drives is that many people
think that they don't need to contribute because somebody else will,
or they plan on doing it soon, but never get around to it.
Unfortunately, nothing is free and the landlord, utility companies,
and many more manage to send their bills to us every month. Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from people just like you.
This morning's tally shows 3923 active members, of those, 45 have
made a contribution toward the Fall pledge drive and almost half of
them are repeat contributors. Won't you join them??

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

For those of you that have contributed and would like to say a few
words about your reasons, please go ahead.

Challenge the membership to match your generosity:

Become a sustaining contributor or make a donation:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or
for tax a deductible donation, use your charity

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director