[IP] Re: Can an Endocrinologist be held liable?

The only thing you can hold him liable for is yanking
your chain.  Unless you can prove his treatment of you
caused you irreparable harm that you can specifically
tie to the lack of an insuling pump - you are SOL.

I'm currently in the process of determining whether or
not to sue my mother's physician for sending her home
with a blood clot to "wait for two weeks and see what
happens".  She died that night of a pulmonary embolism
(the blood clot broke loose and lodged in her heart).
Even this is not an airtight case.

Yours is probably another case of caveat emptor.  You
are lucky you realized you had a turkey for a
physician and saw someone better.  You now have what
you need - a pump!

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?