Re: [IP] Humalog - ins. coverage

>>><snip> Nevada does have a law
requiring coverage of diabetes supplies. You definetly need to fight
back and demand FULL coverage of your insulin and supplies. Enlist
anyone that will listen including your state legislators and the
local newspapers if necessary. <snip> Michael>>>

I read this all the time, but this time I saw something different. Are you
saying if a state (Indiana) has such a law, there should be NO copays, etc.
for DM supplies including insulin, strips, and pump stuff?

Janduh (~_^)