Re: [IP] Paradigm Resevoir question

               Hi, Julie, I waite till my Paradigm resiviour is empty till I
change it. You will get an "empty resiviour" alarm. I wait because when the
pump days 0 units remaining, I found that I still have 20 units left when I
pull the resiviour out to look at it. I would use the pump's prime feature
instead of the syringe, it's sooo much faster....Bill in Az....