Re: [IP] MM508 for sale

> I seriously doubt you will get anywhere near what you would like to for your
> used pump. Have you looked on Ebay ? They just do not go for very much.  It
> will be much more valuable for you to keep it.

FYI, I have a 507C that I have been trying to sell for 2 years since I got my
508 but with no luck at all.  I tried Ebay, but they will not let you sell
anything that needs a prescription because they have no way to control it and
make sure everything is done legally.  I tried an ad in the local paper and on
internet classified pages and even in a dm publication, but nothing.  You may
be able to donate it and try to get a tax deduction.  I was told the tax
deduction could be more $ than I would get for selling it.  I have just not
figured out who to donate it to (I want to make sure it is someone who really
needs it).

If you don't mind my asking, why are you trying to sell? (I missed the original