Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Battery Life

> I have been experiencing battery issues with my Paradigm.
> Most amazingly, the pump will only accept Energizer Max batteries when
changed. I have used brand new Duracell, Duracell Ultra, and even Energizet
e2 Titanium batteries and all have failed the initial battery load test.

i'm using duracell ultras with no problem at all in my paradigm.  I know
that they recommend the energizer batteries, but those aren't available at
the price club (in those nice big packs).
i really don't know if your problems indicate a problem with your pump, but
considering that mine takes the non-energizer ones no problem leads me to
believe that there may be some problem.