[IP] Paradigm Resevoir question

I just got my paradigm (upgraded from 507C), and i remember reading that some of you out there are priming and refilling your reservoir-- for those who use more insulin.

How exactly do you do this?  Do you prime your set, and then refill, rewind and prime again?  Do you prime the set with the plunger and save battery power???  I am interested in doing this, as I am on enough insulin, that i will be changing every 2.5 days or so -- and so anyway to make my site last longer, would be greatly appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?