[IP] Minimed Paradigm Battery Life

I have been experiencing battery issues with my Paradigm.

Most amazingly, the pump will only accept Energizer Max batteries when changed. I have used brand new Duracell, Duracell Ultra, and even Energizet e2 Titanium batteries and all have failed the initial battery load test.

Additionally, when I did get an Energizer e2 Titanium battery to successfully load, it lasted for only three days.

Anyone else having these type of problems? Is there something potentially wrong with my pump?

I am initially looking on this site for anyone else's experiences then I will go to Minimed.

Thanks. Wayne