[IP] Protein in veggies

>>>Last night it seemed to take longer to calculate what was in my meal --
there's protein in Brussels sprouts! >>>

That's one reason (other than taste!) why I did not like that low-protein
diet I was on for 1.5 yrs and still lost 15% kidney function. I was allowed
51 grams of protein a day and had to count what was even in green beans!!!
ewwwwww  That Carnation Coffemate (liquid) instead of milk was horrible.
Yep, there's protein in lots of stuff, but I think for bolusing they're
talking about the massive protein strictly in meat. Don't sweat (errr,
bolus) the small stuff. YMMV (~_^)

If you're all wrapped up in yourself, you are overdressed. - Kate Halverson