[IP] Health insurance--any word on Kaiser Permanente Select?

>>>My employer is 99.9% certain that we are changing from Aetna to Kaiser
Permanente Select.

Do any of you have experience with this one? Do they cover pumps, pump
supplies (what % or copay?), etc. Any other thoughts would be much

This will depend largely on what plan is selected in this group by your
employer. Just because you and I shop at Kroger doesn't mean we buy the same
food stuffs. (~_^)

The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win... you're
still a rat. - Lily Tomlin