[IP] Food software/sites

Okay, so counting carbs is a breeze by now, but now I'm just starting to
work protein into the equation, and math was never my strong point anyway.
Last night it seemed to take longer to calculate what was in my meal --
there's protein in Brussels sprouts! -- than it did to actually eat the dang
thing. So I was wondering whether there is a Web site, or software
(preferably Mac-compatible), where I could just punch in what I'm eating and
it would tell me the total carbos. (I do know the USDA Nutrient Database.)

Probably dreaming ...