Re: [IP] Can an Endocrinologist be held liable?

 I'm not  a medical person but have been a patient for long enough (well,
others have been longer than me, of course!!!) and I feel that this guy is
the one that needs to retire and get as far away from being around patients
as he can.  You can ask a legal person for advice, but quite frankly, thank
your lucky stars you got away from him and are now on a pump!!!

mom to Joshua