Re: [IP] Mac Pumpers

 Yes, a Mac group to lobby all those companies. Let's collect email
addresses and come up with a game plan. I bought a Lifescan cable a year
ago and it's just too much trouble to get the connectors to make it work
on our imac.  I thinks we're a big enough group to make a difference.
Let's go for it.

Kay

Lynn Newberg wrote:

  Now if we could get all our companies (Lifescan & Minimed for me) to
  make mac compatible software. I'm too big a techno-dolt to jump all 27
  hoops to download to my mac. That's why I have a mac for ease of use!
  But it sure would be nice to plug in and merge my blood kit and my pump, Lynn

          Way to go Jenny!  As one  with a G4 at work, iMac at  home, an iBook

  for in between, and OS 10.2, I love you too.  *S*  We Macpumpers are
  clearly in the minority, though.  Maybe we should start our own group
  :-)
  - -wayne

  <<<<<<,,I love Mac computers, others like PC's. It doesn't make us
  enemies, my uses
  of the box simply differ from the others. My PC 'loving' BF actually bought
  us both tickets to a "Mac Fair" at a semi-local college, because he
  knows I
  enjoy the heck out of these things, even though *he* may find it a bit
  boring.
  - - -- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!>>>